Friday, November 12, 2010

Breaking News: Pryor Wants To Stay For Senior Season


Despite saying earlier this week that he'd like to play basketball again, Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor is committed to football and has enjoyed his almost three years with the Buckeyes.

He's liked it so much, in fact, he swears he'll be back for his senior year.


"I'm a Buckeye until I break all the records," he said during preparations for the Buckeyes' showdown on Saturday at Ohio Stadium against Penn State.

The junior said he had no intention -- at least right now -- of jumping into the NFL draft.

"I feel like I want to get my degree and finish off strong and maybe have a better season next year with no losses," he said. "I love being here and I need to develop more knowledge as a human being and not worry about money and stuff like that.

"My mom works a little bit so I can use some of her money, and the money that we get here," Pryor said, referring to his scholarship and stipends that athletes receive for expenses. "I don't really have to worry. I can suffer another year, I just want to gain more knowledge as a human being before I leave."

Good Luck Terrelle

No comments:

Post a Comment