Sunday, July 31, 2011

What To Come (Blogging Wise)


I am so sorry about the huge delay in posts. I have not been able to post since National Signing Day. After my first year of Blogging I have realized what needs to be improved and what needs to be added. I expect big things for next year on this blog. First I want to start putting up "Video Blogs" each week. These video blogs will either be a look ahead to the future week of college football, a recap on the past week of college football, or a recap of breaking news stories around the world of college football. I plan on also posting more during the week. I will also be posting about college football games I attend in person some possible venues I will be going to this season are Northwestern, Illinois, Indiana, Notre Dame, Dayton, and Northern Illinois. I am going to make this blog in 2011-2012 a much more enjoyable blog to read. Thank you again. Many more posts to come, shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment