Saturday, October 30, 2010
My Hesiman Ballot:
1. Kellen Moore- He is the most reliable candidate. He is also the most consistent candidate we have I personally think he will win the heisman this year.
2. Cameron Newton- Amazing stats,but can he keep it up we will see.
3. LaMicheal James- He is only a sophomore wait till next year buddy.
4. Andrew Luck- Outstanding player, but just can't get to were Newton and Moore are.
5. Justin Blackmon- Another quality WR from Oklahoma St., but when is the last time a WR won the Heisman? exactly.
Out Looking in: Denard Robinson, Kirk Cousin (This week is huge for him), Blaine Gabbert (This week is huge for him), Matt Barkley (This week is huge for him), John Clay, and Terrelle Pryor.